Port-mac68k archive

Re: Panic in netbsd-5 kernels?

Hello,

NetBSD 5 panics from day 1 on my Quadra 630, at startup, at the moment
tty's are set, with an address error trap. My last atempt is with
GENERIC 5.0.1. If this is helpful, I can try an other kernel or give
some details on the crash.

Regards

phil

Le Sat, 10 Oct 2009 08:04:08 +0000 (UTC),
John Klos <john%ziaspace.com@localhost> a Ãcrit :