Port-mac68k archive

Re: return CERROR result in a0 too (was: More toolchain issues)

John Klos wrote:

>> But for a full 256MB address space, we should change it, yes. But we need
>> somebody to test SunOS compatibility with the new USRSTACK.
>
> Does someone have some m68k SunOS binaries with which we can test? (I'm
> cc'ing port-mac68k for this reason)

Maybe there is some M68k-SunOS freeware on the net?

> Regarding the problem, I can build a -current kernel, but typing to build
> a full Amiga distribution fails with:
>
> --- libm.so.0.6 ---
> /usr/current/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/m68k--netbsdelf/4.1.3/../../../../m68k--netbsdelf/bin/ld:
> warning: creating a DT_TEXTREL in a shared object. collect2: ld returned 1
> exit status *** [libm.so.0.6] Error code 1

I just built a complete 4.99.20 release for amiga, including X, with sources
from today. There was no such problem. What kind of hardware is your build
system?

The version of libm was bumped to 0.7 on the 5th of October. Maybe you try
to update your sources once again?

--
Frank Wille