Port-mac68k archive

Re: NetBSD 4.0.1 on a Powerbook 180

I've always suspected that the booter was the problem. Good to hear that it has been fixed. Let me know how I can access the new version. Thanks.

Tom

On Jan 14, 2009, at 2:48 AM, Martin Husemann wrote:

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 07:18:32PM -0700, Thomas Carlson wrote:
Good to hear from you, Martin.  We did a bit of back and forth a year
or so ago over the same issue.

Yeah - and I think I later ran into the same issue and solved it.
A newer Booter would be enough to get you going; Nigel wanted to release
an official version but apparently hasn't come around to it.
I'll make my local copy available in the meantime.

Martin