Port-mac68k archive

Re: binary packages 4.0

Am 20. Mai .2008 um 18:19 Uhr schrieb John Klos:

NetBSD 4 doesn't need a bootstrap kit. It comes with package tools.

o.k., more to learn every day...

If you'd like binary packages, one of my m68060 machines has made about 1,250 packages for NetBSD 4. They're rsyncing to ftp.netbsd.org at the moment, so if what you'd like isn't there, give it a little time.

They'll be in:

ftp.netbsd.org:pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/mac68k/4.0_2008Q1/

Yes, I just noticed that a minute ago. I thought my brain went gaga when I suddenly saw the 4.0_2008Q1/ directory. Thanks a lot. I didn't expect such an overwhelming kind of response. My two most wanted things are the bash shell and the pico editor, btw. I'll be patient and see if they will show up.

Thanks again, Andreas