Port-m88k archive

Re: LUNA-88K (Re: 68040 LUNA-II support committed)

Hello guys,

(2011/12/13 5:26), Miod Vallat wrote:
Unfortunately the OpenBSD/luna88k has been suffering from hardware
failure for more than four years, and has only recently been able to
restore his machine to working state; there will hopefully be
OpenBSD/luna88k snapshots soon.

I am OpenBSD/luna88k port maintainer, and I put newer OpenBSD/luna88k snapshots just yesterday, after a long break more than four years. (Thanks for the person who sent me a spare LUNA-88K.)
Please check and enjoy if your LUNA-88K is still alive :-)

-- Kenji Aoyama