Subject: Re: NetBSD RAMDISK kernel booting to single user mode on MVME197LE/SP
To: None <port-m88k@netbsd.org>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@netbsd.org>
List: port-m88k
Date: 09/12/2007 19:42:10
On Sep 12, 2007, at 11:07 AM, Allen Briggs wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 12, 2007 at 12:40:41AM -0500, Tim McIntosh wrote:
>> More details and source code can be found here:
>> 	http://hoth.radiofreeomaha.net:3000/projects/NetBSD
>
> Do you have a handy .tgz of a source snapshot?  I poked around and
> could
> find the source for browsing, but not an easy way to download or check
> out.

Sorry, I forgot to post the SVN URL, which is http://
hoth.radiofreeomaha.net:3000/svn/NetBSD/.

I don't have a recent .tgz archive, but I'll try to make one if I can
find some time to get it done.

>> 	- MC88110 User's Manual (MC88110UM)
>> 	- MC88410 L2 Cache Controller User's Manual (MC88410UM)
>
> I have one copy of each of these, but I'd rather not part with them.

Yeah, I don't want to take your only copy, either.  :)

> Are there specific portions that you need?

I guess I don't have a specific need right now;  maybe the processor-
specific register definitions and exception handling info.  It's
mainly just one of those things that I'd like to have on hand for
casual browsing and for reference when I do need something specific.

Last I looked, the Freescale site said "no copy exists".  Seems like
a long shot, but do you think there's any chance they would make a
PDF available if someone provided them a copy for scanning?

-Tim