Port-m68k archive

Re: Starting with NetBSD/m68k

On 4 Dec 2013, at 20:06, Emanuele Santoro <manu%santoro.tk@localhost> wrote:

> Could anyone link something?
>
> What I would like to do is running NetBSD/mac68k under qemu on a
> GNU/Linux host.

I never heard about emulator able to run NetBSD for mac68k successfully. And I
doubt qemu can run any of the other m68k NetBSD ports.

If you are interested in running NetBSD/m68k in an emulator, then you have at
least the following options:

- tme - Emulates Sun 2 and Sun 3, which both are m68k machines and is able to
boot the corresponding NetBSD ports. See
http://people.csail.mit.edu/fredette/tme/ .
- WinUAE - Emulates Amiga, when configured correctly newest version is known to
run NetBSD, but as name suggest the emulator is for Windows (though people
report it works in Wine). See http://www.winuae.net/ . Besides, one of our
developers, Mihael van Elst, has modified original (Unix version of) UAE to
support running NetBSD. You might want to contact him.
- XM6i - Emulates Sharp X68030, runs NetBSD. See http://xm6i.org/ .

--
Best regards,
Radoslaw Kujawa