Port-m68k archive

Re: -m68060 breaks stuff in NetBSD-6

> Have you built userland with -m68060, installed it, then tried using it
> extensively? That's where we've run into issues. There's a similar
> problem with -m68040, but it manifests itself differently.

I configured some stuff enabled some internet services and installed some
development tools, but nothing I would call "extensively using it". In the end
I`m only playing around with netbsd on my A3000, no serious work in mind. I`m
not saying that gcc isn't broken, I just didn´t have any problems with it so
far, other than producing overall bad but somehow working code.
I`m still hoping for a LLVM m68k backend. Some volunteers out there? :)