Port-m68k archive

pkgsrc build issues

Hello,

On Fri, 16 Nov 2012, John Klos wrote:
Nice to hear! :)
So there are no problems left?

I wouldn't say that:
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-pkg/2012/11/16/msg010404.html

I was wondreing anyone has made progress on this. I have tried everything that I can thiink of, but I can't get mysql-client to build.

Here is what I get: checking "can netinet files be included"... "yes"
checking for OpenSSL... yes
checking for yaSSL... no
checking libedit variant of rl_completion_entry_function... no
checking defined rl_compentry_func_t and rl_completion_func_t... no
checking HIST_ENTRY is declared in readline/readline.h...
configure: error: Could not find system readline or libedit libraries
          Use --with-readline or --with-libedit to use the bundled
          versions of libedit or readline
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/databases/mysql5-client
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/databases/mysql5-client
^C
[1]  + Exit 1                        make install

I really hope that someone can help me.

Best Regards,
Al