Port-luna68k archive

color framebuffer support for luna68k

I've committed preleminary support for LUNA's 4bpp color framebuffer:

With this new driver and recently updated mlterm-fb 3.3.2 in pkgsrc,
now we can demonstrate "Twitter timeline with color icons and wallpaper"
on old OMRON LUNA, with 20MHz MC68030 and 16MB RAM ;-)

Special thanks to Araki Ken, for adding 4bpp framebuffer support
to the latest mlterm-3.3.2:
and also preparing modified rubygem "tw" client that supports
icons and pictures using sixel graphics for mlterm:

Have fun,
Izumi Tsutsui