Port-ia64 archive

Reminder: Free Altix 350 to anyone willing to advance the port

Hello,

Just a friendly reminder that if you have some time you can dedicate to getting the Itanium port running, I'll send you a free, 100% working Altix 350 as getting it running on these SGI Itanium boxes will improve the usefulness of this hardware. I'm located in the US, so if you're in the US or Canada I don't mind having one sent your way in exchange for getting it working.