Port-ia64 archive

I'm offering to donate an Altix 350

Hello,

If a developer still is interested in porting NetBSD to Itanium/IA-64 I'd be happy to donate an SGI Altix 350 to you to assist in your efforts, I have a stack of these running Linux and I simply can't get someone from the Linux community to care enough to fix the issues with their Itanium ports.

If you're interested, let me know. I'll make arrangements to have one shipped to you.