Port-i386 archive

Re: compile kernel

Hi,
I've rename and compile my kernel PHILO001 >> PHILONEW, but where it's in the tree system directory, i see : ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
===> Kernels built from PHILONEW:
  /noyau/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/obj/PHILONEW/netbsd
===> build.sh ended:      Fri Jul  1 01:24:37 UTC 2016
===> Summary of results:
     build.sh command:    ./build.sh -u tools kernel=PHILONEW
     build.sh started:    Fri Jul  1 01:07:07 UTC 2016
     NetBSD version:      7.99.32
     MACHINE:             i386
     MACHINE_ARCH:        i386
     Build platform:      NetBSD 7.0 i386
     HOST_SH:             /bin/sh
     MAKECONF file:       /etc/mk.conf
     TOOLDIR path:        /noyau/src/obj/tooldir.NetBSD-7.0-i386
     DESTDIR path:        /noyau/src/obj/destdir.i386
     RELEASEDIR path:     /noyau/src/obj/releasedir
Updated makewrapper: /noyau/src/obj/tooldir.NetBSD-7.0-i386/bin/nbmake-i386
     Tools built to /noyau/src/obj/tooldir.NetBSD-7.0-i386
     Building kernel:     PHILONEW
     Build directory: /noyau/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/obj/PHILONEW
     Kernels built from PHILONEW:
      /noyau/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/obj/PHILONEW/netbsd
     build.sh ended:      Fri Jul  1 01:24:37 UTC 2016
===> .

which entry into the boot.cfg file for booting of my new kernel,
if i understand the PHILONEW kernel is /noyau/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/obj/PHILONEW/netbsd !
But how to add of boot menu ?
I must do an mv command ?
but is not a file is a directory with lot of objects !

Regards
Philippe