Port-i386 archive

Re: compile kernel

    Date:        Wed, 29 Jun 2016 23:28:36 +0000
    From:        Philo <philo.netbsd%free.fr@localhost>

  |    if (seg_start >= MBTOB(PHYSMEM_MAX_ADDR))

In your kernel config did you define PHYSMEM_MAX_ADDR or PHYSMEM_MAX_SIZE
(or for that matter, anything at all to do with memory size).

If you managed somehow to set one of those to either 0, or any multiple of
4096 (including 4096 itself) I'd expect an error like that.

Are you sure you really want an i386 kernel (and system)?   These days
almost everything new works much better with amd64 systems, i386 is
mostly just for older hardware (and everyone, no need to supply counter
examples, yes, I know there are uses for i386 on new stuff, they're
just mostly only relevant to people who know what they're doing.)

kre