Port-i386 archive

Re: gcc48, drmkms issues with i386

As of the most recent snapshot saved here:

the boot loader "i386/installation/misc/pxeboot_ia32.bin" still fails.
The machine immediately resets when the countdown expires.  Configuring
a copy with a serial console provided no additional information.

I cleaned my OBJDIR, DESTDIR, RELEASEDIR of all standalone/boot objects
to make sure everything related was rebuilt.  It has been suggested to
build "pxeboot" with "-O0" and I will try that soon, if the current
build of "pxeboot_ia32.bin" (w/o -O0) still fails.