Port-i386 archive

Re: ipmi testers wanted

> Masanobu SAITOH <msaitoh%execsw.org@localhost> writes:
>
>>>  +  == IPMI_SENSOR_SCANNING_ENABLED)
>>
>> must be
>>
>>         == IPMI_SENSOR_UNAVAILABLE)
>
> That looks wrong, too.  I'd change "==" to "!=" instead.

right.  it should be:

#define IPMI_INVALID_SENSOR_P(x) \
        (((x) & (IPMI_SENSOR_SCANNING_ENABLED|IPMI_SENSOR_UNAVAILABLE)) \
        != IPMI_SENSOR_SCANNING_ENABLED)

i tried to mirror what ipmitool does.
if you are interested, their macros for these bits are
IS_READING_UNAVAILABLE and IS_SCANNING_DISABLED.

and/or see:
    second-gen-interface-spec-v2-rev1-4
    Table 35-15, Get Sensor Reading Command

YAMAMOTO Takashi