Port-i386 archive

Re: 6.0.1 upgrade dhcp problem

On Tue 05 Feb 2013 at 00:54:58 +0700, Robert Elz wrote:
> yes, it does.   This is the point I would have expected the next ifconfig
> output to display the address (as from earlier messages I am very confident
> that it is actually configuring it, for at least a short time):

I've already erased the older mails from my mailbox, but looking through
the ifconfig output there was at least 1 that showed an IP address
configured. It was easy to miss though but it was there.

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- The Doctor: No, 'eureka' is Greek for
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl    -- 'this bath is too hot.'