Port-i386 archive

Re: 80386 support

> I'm not even sure the port tier system had even been proposed, much
> less discussed, when the removal of 80386 support was announced.

It may well not have, for all I know.

I don't see that as relevant.  The mention of the one led to the
mention of the other in the sense that that's how the email exchange
between me and that other person played out, but I don't see why anyone
would assume that that has any bearing on any causal relationship
between the two underlying events.

\ / Ribbon Campaign