Port-i386 archive

Re: 5.1 installer issue

On Sat, Dec 03, 2011 at 01:46:32PM -0800, Greg A. Woods wrote:

> - asking if I want to use the existing partition table without first
>   showing me what it contains, is more often than not worse than
>   pointless.

I removed a lot of those types of questions when I hacked at sysinst
many years ago.
Not sure if/why I left that one in, or it got added back later.

My usual scheme was to display the current data with the cursor
on the 'accept it' box - so typing <enter> would be enough.

        David

--
David Laight: david%l8s.co.uk@localhost