Port-i386 archive

TESTERS WANTED: audio drivers

hi folks.

we've just merged the SMP audio code to -current, and there are
several older audio drivers that have not been tested.  we are
looking for testers for these drivers:

        btsco(4)
        mpu(4) (both isa/isapnp)
        opl(4)
        aria(4)
        gus(4)
        pas(4)
        pad(4)
        auacer(4)
        auixp(4)
        auvia(4)
        cmpci(4)
        clct(4)
        esa(4)
        esm(4)
        eso(4)
        fms(4)
        gcscaudio(4)
        neo(4)
        sv(4)
        yds(4)
        bba(4)
        umidi(4)

all you need to do is build or install a recent -current snapshot
(the ones with this are probably not available, but should be
with in the next day or two.)

please report back to me any success or failure.  i will post an
upated list of tested drivers later, perhaps.

thanks!

.mrg.

ps: other audio might be problematic, as usual please send-pr any
problems you may find.