Port-i386 archive

AR8131/2 driver

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 05:46:23PM -0500, fire crow wrote:
> I have another ASUS laptop that needs the same driver, alc0
>
> I got a patch to work, think it was based on the openbsd driver
> links to the patch are shown here.
> http://mail-index.netbsd.org/current-users/2010/07/21/msg013891.html
>
> +

I got that pachtes working with netbsd-5-1 by adding three defines
for PCIE registers to the driver itself.

Using that, alc0 is detected, eeprom read in a way that the correct MAC
is displayed, atphy0 is detected, media capabilities are displayed.

If I try to mount alc0 as root, I get phy read and write timeouts,
however.

Regards,
        -is