Port-i386 archive

Re: ACPI-Problems with NetBSD/i386 and a Compaq DL360 G1

On Fri, 27 Aug 2010, Jukka Ruohonen wrote:

  I've got a DL360 G1 that I could test with, and I could also update one
of my boot disks with -current if the acpidump(8) output can get the MADT
information.

I already got the MADT from you in a private mail regarding an unrelated
issue. But I recommend to file a bug report nevertheless, so that this won't
get lost.

The acpidump(8) stuff I sent you was from a G4p version, a much newer server. That machine has no problems booting multi-cpu with ACPI enabled,
It's the first version of the DL360 that has problems.

--
Michael L. Hitch                        mhitch%montana.edu@localhost
Computer Consultant