Port-i386 archive

Re: Sensors on Asus P2B-F?

At 10:39 Uhr -0800 02.11.2009, Paul Goyette wrote:
 The resulting kernel is very chatty, but has

 Nov  2 18:54:42 Riffel /netbsd: iic0 at piixpm0: I2C bus

Hmmm. If you applied I2C_SCAN, I would have expected to see another line similar to

iic0: devices at 0x2e 0x50 0x51

That kernel was built with options {LMDEBUG,I2C_SCAN}, but without DEBUG.

Adding DEBUG to the config indeed results in

[...]
piixpm0: 24-bit timer
piixpm0: interrupting at SMI, polling
iic0 at piixpm0: I2C bus
lm_probe: rv = 0, cr = 69
[...]

        hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email            Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-3281