Port-i386 archive

Re: Sensors on Asus P2B-F?

At 10:35 Uhr -0700 30.10.2009, Paul Goyette wrote:
Once you've identified the sensors on your machine, you need to build custom kernel to include them. In your case, this would be an lm(4) device. You need to convert the i2c address to be "right-justified", so you'll need

        lm0 at iic? addr 0x2d

Thanks, Paul. Is there any obvious documentation that I overlooked, or do you just have to know?

I built a kernel from home, and booted it blindly, and the machine didn't come back. So that'll have to wait till Monday...

        hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email            Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-3281