Port-i386 archive

Re: vr0: transmit aborted - errors after update from 3.1 to 5.0_BETA

On 14 Dec 2008 at 3:38, David Lord wrote:

> vr0: transmit aborted - errors after update from 3.1 to 5.0_BETA
>
> Help!
>
> I've just attempted to update a VIA C3 EPIA Mini-ITX system from
> NetBSD-3.1 to NetBSD-5.0_BETA but now have problem with network
> transfers causing "vr0: transmit aborted" messages.

Sorry for the noise. I booted from NetBSD 3.1 cd and had same problem
transferring by ftp and only managed about 860KiB/s. I'd reconnected
wrong network cable and when back on correct cable was back to 8MiB/s
without the transmit aborted messages.

David