Port-i386 archive

Re: Eee PC 900 vs 901, from the NetBSD user point of view

I thought so, too... but on FreeBSD, I actually COULD do it... I don't know
whether that really was physical speedstepping, but the main effect was that
the cooler was substantially quieter and the machine a bit more sluggish... May
be personal perception, though.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------