Port-i386 archive

Re: EeePC status?

On Wed, Apr 02, 2008 at 11:24:20AM -0400, matthew sporleder wrote:
> >  > >  Supported with umass(4)
> >  >
> >  > I have a umass0 at uhub4,
> >  > a scsibus0 at umass0,
> >  > and an sd0(umass0:0:0:0): Check Condition on CDB three times in dmesg.
> >

> > Your SD slot is empty.
> >
> >  My NetBSD system lives in the SD slot, so I can assure you it works :-)
> >  (FWIW, in my kernel configuration, I have hard-wired it to sd0 so it
> >  appears as sd0 no matter what.  Now I guess I should learn about wedges
> >  some more.)
>

> My brightness and volume buttons are working, but I keep running into
> an issue with lii0: mismatched status and packet messages causing
> major issues when I try to do any major network activity.  (like
> install over nfs or http)
>
> Anyone else seeing these?

I was expecting it.

I don't have much time these days;  if anyone wants to investigate, be
my guest.  I intended to reproduce it with a simple ping -f -s 1500,
while changing the error message into a panic, in order to look at the
contents of the whole TX ring.

Alternatively, you can do that change and that test, and send me the
resulting kernel core dump so I can look at what happens later.

--
Quentin Garnier - cube%cubidou.net@localhost - cube%NetBSD.org@localhost