Port-i386 archive

Re: wm(4) problems

Matthias Scheler wrote:
>> Does the 4.0 release code contain these fixes, ...
>
> Yes, it does, probably even more fixes.
>
> But trying out a 3.1_STABLE kernel on a 3.0 userland is a quick and
> simple test.

The interface is still flapping, running kernel 3.1_STABLE 20080109. Also, when this machine is connected to the network, the Cisco 7505 router that routes to the internet from this LAN picks up a large number of CRC input errors on its interface to the LAN.

When I ping the machine from another machine on the LAN when it's down, I also get intermittent "Dest Unreachable" messages from what looks like random IP addresses.

Peace...  Sridhar