Port-hppa archive

ethernet issues (buffer)

Hi,

I am "stressing" my 715/50 my updating and compiling several packages. I
connect through telnet or ssh. After a while I cannot reach my box
anymore, it may be a couple of days to get to it.
The heartbeat remains on though.

If I attach to the serial console, the debugger kicks in (happens as
serial gets power) but I can just continue and the machine locally
works, it is not frozen. However I see continuous messages:

iee0: iee_intr: receive ring buffer overrun

Once rebooted, the machine works fine again.

Riccardo