Re: jornada 690

http://www.stderr.spb.ru/~uwe/netbsd/jornada/netbsd-hpc-euro2004.pdf
has a more detailed breakdown.  Nobody ever bothered to teach sysinst
how to install on Jornada.  I guess now it's easier to just steal
prebuilt image support from arm, so that you can just dd it to the CF
card and it would auto-resize.  But given that these machines are now
ancient there's not much motivation to spend time on that.

-uwe

Thanks, I'll look into that. Turns out what looked like a usb port, is something else. :(

Edgar