Port-hpcsh archive

Re: Installing NetBSD 5.1.2 on a Jornada 680 - new hpcboot.exe needed?

Sysinst pops up just like any other port -- Awesome! I'm running through
the install now. Thanks!

>> There is one more issue. The ramdisk doesn't appear to have sysinst. I
just get dropped at a shell prompt. There are utilities on the ramdisk
including "install" and "upgrade" in the root of the file system. But
>> run each utility complains "Can't open //install.md" There's nothing in
the mailing list archives with that string. Any ideas?