Re: Using hpcboot with keyboard only

On Tue, 6 Sep 2005, wrzymski wrote:

2005/9/6, Michael Wileman <jwileman%panix.com@localhost>:
Whenever I do a hard boot, I always just hit "enter" and "esc" to get
through the calibration and setup screens rather than actually
calibrating. Then I restore the backup from CF using HP backup.

Another "trick" is to keep left shift key pressed down during
rebooting of wince then you can pass all this settings besides pen
calibration.

Excellent. Note that you can only press shift once the logo starts to pop up. If you keep it held while netbsd is shutting down, a weird flashing loop occurs.

Mike