Re: Looking for tcsh binary

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005, Torsten Harenberg wrote:

Hi Mike,

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005, Michael Wileman wrote:

Torsten, that is great. I see you have built bash, which would still be much better for me than the built-in shells. I'm assuming I can just put these in the distfiles directory and use pkg_add. Is that correct?

yes.. should work.

Installed bash, pine, links, and now this is starting to look like a real netbsd machine.

I'm assuming you cross-compiled these packages. Can you tell me the steps I need to follow to do it for others? The netbsd docs are pretty vague about how to cross-compile anything but kernels.

Mike