Re: Looking for tcsh binary

Hi Mike,

I build several packages which I made available at

http://www.atlas.uni-wuppertal.de/~harenber/NetBSD-hpcsh/

Unfortunately, I didn't build tcsh. I use the in-tree ksh. But look in the archives, there were some more people who built binary packages.

Torsten, that is great. I see you have built bash, which would still be much better for me than the built-in shells. I'm assuming I can just put these in the distfiles directory and use pkg_add. Is that correct?

Thanks,
Mike