Port-hpcmips archive

Re: Help booting NetBSD 7.0.2 on IBM Workpad Z50

Hi

How will this help? What will it do?

I have already installed NetBSD on CF using the guide but it wont boot. On powering on the Z50 you see dots scrolling during the POST and assumed it would pick up the bootable NetBSD installation on the CF card but it doesnt and just goes into Windows CE.

Shouldn't the install create a boot file on the CF card directing it to the NETBSD install or do I need to do this?

Is it not booting as I forgot to enter # /sbin/mount-u-w/ ?
Does the Full FTP install load X windows?

David