Port-hpcmips archive

Re: Using NetBSD on a z50

On 01/29 09:31 , Forest Bond wrote:
> Yeah, the OLPC laptop is decidedly kid specific.  I can't touch type on the
> thing at all.  My son loves it, though.

My roommate has one; and he likes it. You're right, I'd hate the keyboard.
I just buy subcompact x86 laptops these days. The new Apple ultra-thin
laptop will be available with a solid-state drive; so that's much of the way
to being a z50 replacement (aside from the size and the keyboard quality).

--
Carl Soderstrom
Systems Administrator