Port-hpcmips archive

Using NetBSD on a z50

Okay.  I've got it all working now, but i have some usability questions.

The power button seems to put it to sleep, but the backlight remains on.  Is this normal?  Or is there a more correct way to put it to sleep during travel.

Has anyone remapped the Application keys to something more usable in X11? I haven't found anything on the net that suggests how to do this.  (Meta-1, Meta-2, etc) or are they already configured that way and i'm an idiot?

How can i exit from X11 cleanly?  About the only thing I can do is exit from it, and then I have an unusable console.

I enabled wscons in /etc/rc.conf, but can't figure out how to change virtual consoles.

-s

--
Scott Lawrence
yorgle%gmail.com@localhost