Port-hpcmips archive

Re: z50 Install (and Hi!)

So, I've got NetBSD 4.0 running on my IBM z50 right now.  It's just command prompt, no X11 just yet... installing the compilers now. YAY!

Thank you all for your suggestions, help, and previous work to make it possible for me to do this.  Thanks!

I have only one issue at this point;
The faceplate of the microlappy says "Powered by Windows CE".  Anyone know of a "Powered by NetBSD" sticker I can apply over that?

;)

-s

--
Scott Lawrence