Subject: Re: Snapshot
To: None <imp@village.org, port-arc@netbsd.org>
From: Noriyuki Soda <soda@sra.co.jp>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 08/02/2000 22:57:22
> What's the best NetBSD/arc snapshot to install?

About kernel, only NetBSD-current (or NetBSD-1.5_ALPHA) may boot
on DESKstation.

> Is anybody working on the sysinstall program for NetBSD/arc?

Not currently.

> Would the NetBSD/hpcmips version help any?

Yes. I suppose almost no modification is needed from hpcmips sysinst.

> Has anybody built NetBSD/arc kernels on NetBSD/hpcmips?

NetBSD/arc kernel can be build on NetBSD/hpcmips.
There should be no problem.

> I'm getting ready to finally install NetBSD/arc on my arc box (dual
> boot with OpenBSD/arc) and thought I'd do what I can to help.

Thanks!!
Please send me the following information, too.
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-mips/2000/02/19/0000.html
--
soda