Port-hpcarm archive

bt3c on Jornada 720

Hi,

I've built a -current kernel, but my Bluetooth card (bt3c) is still
refusing to work. :-(

The symptoms are very similar to what happens with 4.0.1: the driver
finds the card, but doesn't appear to load the firmware.  btconfig
reports an all-zero address and btconfig bt3c0 up freezes the machine
until the card is removed.

Is there anything else I could try?

I'll take a peek at the kernel code, but, quite frankly, I have zero chance
of being able to fix something like this...

Alex

--
  -----< avf%eldamar.org.uk@localhost >-----< http://www.eldamar.org.uk/ >-----