Port-hp300 archive

Re: recent topcat(4) framebuffer improvements

Hi,

> Therefore, double pixels were used in the horizontal direction, giving a
> 512 x 400 pixel display. However, single pixels were also allowed if
> separated by three or more blank pixels and this wasused in the font maps.

Indeed 98543 looks using 12x15 pixel glyph:
 https://twitter.com/tsutsuii/status/1790339222588830112

Note it has one pixel gaps, but not bad on modern LCDs.

Maybe we should also consider to use firemware's font as wscons font,
but it will be another fun project.

---
Izumi Tsutsui