Port-hp300 archive

HP-IB cables FTGH

I have a boxful of HP-IB cables that I don't think I'm ever going to
use.  My hp300 hardware is, I think, all either given away or broken by
now, and, even if not - well, suppose I got it working.  I'd then have
another, exceptionally slow, Unix box in a house LAN full of Unix
boxen.  There _is_ hack value in convincing a 5MB 68k machine to run
(5MB is what my hp300 hardawre has/had), but not enough, I think, to
make it worth keeping a boxful of cables against the possibility that I
can put together a working machine.  And even if all the HP-IB hardware
I've ever owned were functional and put together, I'd need _maybe_ a
third of the cables I have.

So, I have cables looking for a home.

I have four different lengths.

10833A (about 3'6" long) - 15.
10833B (about 6'9" long) - 2.
10833C (about 13'4" long) - 1.
About 26'6" long - 1.

I have been unable to find an HP part number on the longest.  It bears
the same HP logo as the others, but just has the text "HEWLETT" and
"PACKARD" where the others have the 10833x numbers.

These are all in Ottawa (the capital of Canada).  Local pickup strongly
preferred; I really suck at getting things packed and shipped, but if
nobody local is interested I'm willing to see if I can manage it.  (If
someone elsewhere wants them and can get someone local to pick up and
ship, that's absolutely fine with me.)

Given my email's unreliability, and the level of traffic on the list
these days, if you try to reply privately and I don't respond within a
day or two, mail in one direction or the other is probably failing and
a quick list post might not be amiss.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign