Port-hp300 archive

Installing NetBSD 8.2 on model 375

Hello
I'm trying to install V8.2 via the miniroot and ftp download on the install sets. All goes well up to the ftp stage but then something mysterious (to me), as follows.

I've connected to the main ftp server at IP 199.233.217.201 (ftp.netbsd.org)
anonymous login, password: none
It connects fine
I set the directory as /pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-8.2/hp300/binary/sets
The installer recognizes 7 files as follows:
games.tgz
man.tgz
misc.tgz
base.tgz
comp.tgz
etc.tgz
text.tgz

However, the following are also in the same directory but are not recognised:
debug.tgz
kern-GENERIC.tgz
modules.tgz
tests.tgz
six more files x*.tgz

Note that some of the files listed (under both recognised and unrecognised) are actually links to the.../shared/mk68/ folder.

Since it won't download the kernel set, I'm stuck.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Many thanks
Martin Trusler

--