Port-hp300 archive

Re: Hello from a new list member - couple questions

> Hello!  I am interested in getting more info about building
> or buying a sync on green to VGA adapter (or DVI or HDMI).
> Currently, I only have a gigantic/heavy 21" monitor to view
> my 340s, and I would like to replace it with an LCD, for all
> the obvious reasons.  I have found plenty of information on
> going the other way, but nothing really solid on BNC to VGA.
> If anyone could point me to a product that's known to work,
> that would be really helpful.

PlayStation 2 Linux also requires sync-on-green so there are
some database:
 http://ps2linux.no-ip.info/playstation2-linux.com/sog.html

I also built and used a sync separator using LM1881N for my 425t:
 http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/lm1881.pdf
 http://twitpic.com/3werkj
 http://twitpic.com/5o2wo3
 http://movapic.com/pic/201102051007394d4ca2dbe0a1f