Port-evbmips archive

Re: ERLITE frozen in rc script after switching to GCC 5.4

On 10/26/16 04:30, Rin Okuyama wrote:
On 2016/10/24 19:01, Nick Hudson wrote:
I wonder if the stuff in

    sys/arch/mips/mips/mips_fixup.c

is doing the wrong thing here.... try disabling it.

How can I disable it? For now, I applied the attached patch which stops
calling mips_fixup_{exception,stubs}() from cavium/octeon_cpunode.c and
mips/mips_machdep.c, although functions in mips_fixup.c are referenced
by other files. By these chages, the situation seems to be getting
better (see below).

The patch was fine...

That said, it seems to work now.

Nick