Port-evbmips archive

ERLITE frozen in rc script after switching to GCC 5.4

My ERLITE became quite unstable after switching to GCC 5.4. It freezes
very often when it processes rc script during NFS boot. Once it freezes,
it does not enter DDB from console, nor respond to ping. It seems to
work normally after boot sequence is completed. If my memory is correct,
I didn't observe such a behavior when we used GCC 4.8.5. Does anyone
encounter similar cases, and/or have any ideas?

Thanks,
Rin