Port-evbmips archive

Re: Crosscompiling NetBSD for Fonera not working with HEAD?

Hi David,

On Sun, Jul 5, 2009 at 5:31 PM, David
Holland<dholland-mips%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
>> Not that I've set. /etc/mk.conf is empty, and no CFLAGS variable is set.
>
> I mean its own custom CFLAGS. The Atheros HAL is in particular what
> I'm thinking of, since from what you've sent it looks like it's dying
> inside that.

AFAIK, it doesn't touch anything. The only variable touched by
files.ath_hal is CPPFLAGS to add reference to the good include
directories. Everything else is handled by the kernel's Makefile.

 - Arnaud