Port-evbmips archive

Re: NetBSD on the Fonera

On Tue, Jan 15, 2008 at 08:35:30PM +0000, chriscureau%bellsouth.net@localhost
wrote:
> Hi there!
>
> I have been playing around a little with getting a usable NetBSD router and
> thought that the Fonera would be a good place to start.  The only problem
> that I have is that the Atheros wireless drivers are incomplete.  Does anyone
> know what all needs to be done to finish the wireless driver, or is anyone
> working on this?

Can you elaborate a bit on how they are incomplete?  I know that the
ath(4) in NetBSD-current does not support many later models of Atheros
chip, but I thought that the Fonera was quite similar to the Meraki Mini,
which we definitely do support.

Dave

dyoung%ojctech.com@localhost      Urbana, IL * (217) 278-3933 ext 24