Port-dreamcast archive

Re: Cleanup broken links on Dreamcast FAQ page

Is anybody using NetBSD on Dreamcast for something interesting?, Is it worthit to give it a try?.

:).

Javi.

El 23/11/2015 a las 20:56, Christos Zoulas escribió:
In article <e36ad79801c00f25171b45c85cd149f7%vispaul.me@localhost>,
Hi Travis.

Nice work!  Many thanks for this.

Also thanks to Christos for committing.

   // Marcus

Glad to help Marcus, thank you for all of your work and documentation on
the Dreamcast.

Also, thank you Christos for committing, and if I can interest you, I
also have a patch
for adding Maple Bus to the list of Hardware Busses here:
http://gnats.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=50458
Sure, applied :-) I would like to encourage everyone to send patches
for documentation fixes, not just for the dreamcast!

Many thanks,

christos