Port-dreamcast archive

TELL ME..

Hello,

I will like you to book Hotel accomdation and flight booking for myself as I
will be staying in your country .
Please advice if you can make Urgent HOTEL RESERVATION & FLIGHT BOOKINGS

Let me know if you can offer this service to us so that I can give you names
and travel dates for you to Proceed and Make the Hotel bookings as I will also
be Paying via Credit cards (MASTER or VISA ) .

DO YOU ALSO ISSUE INTERNATIONAL AND LOCAL FLIGHT BOOKINGS??

I await to read from you with details.

With Regards.

Wolfe